Steps for 2022-2023 Enrollment
April 1, 2022
The Open Enrollment period is April 1, 2022, through April 30, 2022. Please complete an Enrollment Interest form during the Open Enrollment period to secure a spot in the Lottery.
Please feel free to reach out to our Family Liaison, Jessica Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 393-1352 ext. 3220 for further information about our programs, funding, curriculum, or homeschooling with Mission Vista Academy.
You can email the Enrollment Department at email@example.com with enrollment process questions.
April 30, 2022
Open Enrollment Closes
Once the Open Enrollment period ends on April 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm, we will confirm if space is available for your student(s).*
If space is available, the Enrollment Team will email you a link to complete the Registration process. Please look for detailed instructions from your Enrollment Specialist after April 30.
May 11, 2022 at 11 AM
If the number of applications we receive during the Open Enrollment Period exceeds the number of spaces available, we will hold a lottery. In-person attendance is not required to participate in the lottery.
Student families will receive their confirmation / registration invites according to the lottery results and availability of spots within each county.
Student families will be automatically placed on a waitlist according to their order selected in the lottery and an email invitation will be sent once they are selected for enrollment.
May 1, 2022
New enrollment applications submitted beginning May 1, 2022, will be placed on the 2022-2023 waitlist, below our waitlisted lottery entries. Please complete an Enrollment Interest form to join the waitlist.
- Our school is a tuition-free public, independent study charter school.
- As a public school, we welcome students of all ability levels and demographics.
- We are committed to providing students with a quality, personalized, standards-based education to meet their college and career goals.
Learn More About Our School
- Explore our website
- Connect with us on Instagram (once enrolled you can join our Facebook group)
- Connect with our Family Liaison, Jessica Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 393-1352 ext. 3220
- Grade Level Placement Chart
More About our Academic Program
- A special offering of our school is an individualized education. Personalized goals incorporate the dreams and passions of each student.
- Parents/guardians collaborate with the teacher to make high-quality, standards-aligned curriculum choices, forming a plan for daily learning. Parents/guardians guide and assist students in following this plan each school day.
- Parents/guardians, students, and teachers utilize educational planning amounts based on each student’s individual learning goals.
- We offer virtual live instruction and daily engagement opportunities which vary by grade level. We also provide options for online coursework, offline textbook work, and unique hands-on and experiential learning experiences.
- Assessments are required because they help guide the educational journey to make students' dreams come true.
- Families meet regularly with their teacher to review work completion, progress, and to review assessment results.
- Our students follow a path towards their individualized dreams.
- Our parents play an integral role in the daily learning process.
- Our credentialed teachers provide expertise in curriculum, lesson planning, and analysis of assessments, contributing feedback, support, and encouragement to students and parents alike. Teachers assist in setting goals and schedule regular check-ins about progress.
- Our school is a place to learn, grow, and build community and connections outside of a traditional classroom setting.
Questions about our programs, funding, curriculum, or homeschooling with Mission Vista Academy?
Contact our Family Liaison, Jessica Jimenez:
email@example.com or call (951) 393-1352 ext. 3220
Questions about the enrollment process? Contact our Enrollment Team:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 393-1352, Press 2
Mission Vista Academy is a tuition-free, public charter school serving transitional kindergarten through 12th grade students in portions of Riverside, Orange, San Diego, and San Bernardino Counties. We serve all portions of Riverside County west of, and including, the Coachella Valley* as well as the portions of San Bernardino County that are within 20 miles of our Riverside County service area.
*Coachella Valley includes the following cities: Palm Springs, Desert Hot Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage, Palm Desert, Indian Wells, La Quinta, Indio, and Coachella