If you are offered enrollment, families will have 5 days to accept or decline the official enrollment offer. The option of placing the application on the waitlist will be available for families who are not ready to move forward at that time. Families who do not respond to the offer will be automatically placed on the waiting list for consideration at a later date.
- A registration schedule will be sent to families upon confirmation.
- The Enrollment Team will email you a link to Reg-Online, the online registration portal where families will upload the required enrollment documents and digitally sign the required enrollment forms.
- Families will have a 7 day registration period. Incomplete applications will be added to the waitlist for consideration at a later date.
- The following documents will be required to complete the enrollment registration.
- Age verification document. This can be a birth certificate, passport, or government issued identification.
- Immunization Record, for record keeping purposes. Vaccinations are NOT a requirement for enrollment in a non-classroom based charter. All students must provide a copy of immunization records or fill out the immunization card as it applies.
- Proof of Residence. This can be a utility service statement, renter insurance bill, or correspondence from a government agency (Examples: CalWORKS, Social Security, and Medi-Cal). Proof of Residence must be dated within 90 days of the submission date.
- Sorry, we cannot accept health care documents, cell phone bills, disconnection notices, credit card statements or bank statements as proof of residence.
- Oral Health Assessment for grades TK-1st
- Report of Health Examination or Waiver for grades KN-1st
- Transcript for grades 10th-12th